Wednesday, January 19, 2011

FUD.

Morning weigh in: 197.7
Food Today:

7 am water (0 cals)
7am 8oz whole milk (130 cals?)
8 am to 10:30 am diet pepsi (0 cals)
8:30 am1 celery stick (0 cals)
8:30-9 1 baby carrot/4 slices of a  yellow bell pepper
10:45 protien shake (160 cals, 30g protein)
Noon 2 ritz crackers (20? cals)
1 pm8 slices of salami (150 cal 9g prot.)

OMG... I just eat all day! good thing it is just a bite or two at a time... I'm going to figure out calories now (or as soon as I can, my boss just came in and I'm not sure if I hid my post very well... better get some work done before I get in trouble...tee hee.
I am going for a run after work today- got my stuff sitting here beside me ready to go! yay :) Thanks so much for all of the positive feedback lately, I really appreciate it and it means a lot to know that you are rooting for me to be a loser :)

loves ya!
Jen

** just estimated some calories and put in some that I knew from the packages, I think I am under 400 calories so far- yay!!!

*** add to the above food:
2 mini (the smallest mini, bite size) 3 musketeers and 1 lifesaver mint (cals 50?)
diet coke (12 oz)

**** add to the above 1 oreo. don't judge. I stopped at ONE!

and check off 2 miles of jogging and 2 block warm up and 2 block cool down- yay exercise! I feel good now, and I exercised off that oreo.
here is my post 2 mile run red face glamour shot! tee hee...

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I am so glad I am not the only one that looks so red after my morning workout! I swear, it looks terrible on me, but very cute on you! <3

    ReplyDelete