Sunday, February 21, 2010

finally.... an update!

this is a view looking North up the beach from our hotel cabanas (the little huts). Each day there were just tons of people out here and on the beach all day, you kinda had to get out there early to get one...
This is the view from our room, the pool was on both sides of the middle tower we stayed in, you could actually swim from one side to the other with out getting out. We spent most of our pool time on this side because the service was better and the pool water was a lot warmer! There was a very cool water slide on the other side though.
Sunset on my last evening in Mazatlan, each day there were beautiful sunsets, I really love the ocean so it was a great place for me to just sit and relax for a bit.

Unfortunately my sister is holding the rest of my pictures captive on her laptop.... boo! I'll share more as I get them from her. I have already been badgering her to get them to me!

Today I am going to be finishing my third day, week 4 of couch to 5k. I am proud of myself for sticking with it, even on vacation! I am disappointed however that it hasn't jump started my weight loss again. I am sure now that I am in serious need of more fill. I know I am so close to my sweet spot, the green zone, or whatever it is called, just that place where I'm not hungry so fast and I can't quite eat as much!

I have a new pair of goal jeans, they are size 12 jCrew, I did fit in to them for a brief period of time about 2-3 years ago, I put them on yesterday to see where I was, I can get them up, just can't get them buttoned or zipped. I'll try to take a photo today so I'll have a before and after when I do reach that goal. My other to-do for today is to get a full length mirror. I need one to get some better progress photos. I realized that I am only going to be through week 7 on my couch to 5k training by the time my event comes up, but I think I can still do ok, I'd love to be able to jog the entire way, we'll see! I am getting stronger, and I feel like maybe I could, right now so with a few more weeks of training maybe I really will.

Well, I guess that is about it for now. I promise to get back to posting regularly. I'm going to track my food again tomorrow and see where I am with portions and calories, maybe I'm slipping again- hence the little to no loss each week even with exercise. Oh, and I will definitely call for a fill ASAP.




4 comments:

  1. I was wondering where you were!
    Looks like a great time :)

    Way to go on the C25K! That is awesome.

    I've been meaning to get a pic to you of the dress... Thank you again so much!!!!!

    Well, I must go pack... yuck
    Have a good week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pics! Can't wait to see the goal jeans. And congrats on the c25k - that is really an accomplishment. Especially on vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I was there, out of the snow and cold. Am so jealous, but hope you hadthe greatest time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that view looks so beautiful.....glad you had a good time and aren't you great for keeping up with the C5K...keep up the fantastic work!!!

    ReplyDelete