Friday, February 3, 2012

doing what I said I wouldn't do...

well, I haven't been blogging lately.
I haven't been planning ahead, I've been hit a miss with my eating, hit and miss with exercise, not weighing in regularly- kind of falling apart over here in general.

Honestly, I'm up 14 lbs from my lowest weight. been going up and down the same 5 lbs through December and January. Thought I was in control about a week ago. Not so much, back up this morning.

Thanks Lapband gal for checking in on me, I'm here- just not much to say b/c I'm just not feeling too positive right now.

I have been reading blogs and catching up about once a week.

8 comments:

  1. ((HUGS)) It's so tough to stay on track...and once we hitch that train to Negative Town, it just gets harder. Hang in there sweetie! We're here for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry you're struggling... Please text me more often, we can support each other. I love you lots! XOXO *M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been thinking of you too! Glad you popped in to give us an update. Have you made any decisions on what you are going to do? I think just blogging helps to keep your head in the game. I know for me, when I dont' do things I normally do, weigh-in or blog, it is usually during times that I have my head in a hole and I'm in denial. What I don't know won't hurt kind of thing. Glad your back and hope to see you posting more. We are all here to support one another!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep! I am up and down the same 3 kg for 3 months now. It drives me crazy! I know that I need to give 110% to get out of this rut. Just haven't been ready to do that until now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry you're having a tough time, but I'm glad to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry you are having a tough time. 14 is not that much. If it makes you feel any better I am up almost 60 from my low. probably doesn't make you feel any better--and makes me feel worse! :) hang in there

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear from you, I'm sorry you're having a rough time. :( Are you still planning on getting the sleeve? (Or did I make that up?)

    ReplyDelete